When Life Gives You a Hundred Reasons to Break Down and Cry, Show Life You Have a Million Reasons to Smile and Laugh
When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh. When your heart hurts so bad it feels like it’s going to burst, smile and remember that this, too, shall pass. When everything around you falls apart, don’t ask why it happened; look at it as an opportunity to start over and do things differently next time.
The Power of a Smile
When life gives you hundred reasons to breakdown and cry, show life that you have million reasons to smile and laugh. It’s not about the laughs for laughter’s sake. Laughter is powerful because it releases endorphins that work as natural painkillers. So be sure to laugh at least three times a day!
The Importance of Laughter
Laughter is the best medicine. A good laugh can make us feel better about anything. Whether you’re feeling down or just need some laughter in your life, here are three reasons why it’s important to laugh:
- It Releases Endorphins 2. It Reduces Stress 3. It Strengthens Your Immune System
Turning Negatives into Positives
- More than 100 million people around the world suffer from depression.
- Depression is not only an individual struggle but it has been shown to have a negative effect on society as well.
- The World Health Organization estimates that approximately 5% of the world’s population is living with depression at any given time.
- In America alone, 16 million people are currently living with this debilitating condition while 40 million Americans will experience some form of depression during their lifetime.
- Depression is often characterized by symptoms such as low mood, loss of interest in activities that were once pleasurable, reduced energy levels, changes in appetite or weight, problems sleeping or concentrating and suicidal thoughts or behavior (in extreme cases).
Keeping Your Sense of Humor
Life will always give you 100 reasons to break down and cry. It’s how you respond that determines your next move. So, when life gives you a hundred reasons to breakdown and cry, show life that you have million reasons to smile and laugh. Keep smiling!
Surround Yourself with Positive People
The people you surround yourself with can have an impact on your mood. If you are surrounded by people who are always negative or always complaining about life, then it is likely that you will feel the same way as them. One of the ways you can combat this is by surrounding yourself with people who always have a positive attitude even in bad situations. These people will help keep your spirits high and give you hope for the future when things seem bleak.