Have you ever thought about how good your life is? How many people would love to be in your position right now, or at least have the opportunities that you have been given? There’s no reason to think this way, but if you’re feeling down on yourself because you think your life could be better, then it’s time to take a step back and think about all of the good things in your life and how they were brought into existence by the amazing universe that surrounds us all. Here are just a few reasons why you should feel grateful for your existence.
1) You are alive
- You are alive! This is the first and most important thing to be grateful for! We all live in a world where everyone around us is trying to survive, and you are one of the few who has been lucky enough to be given another day. 2. There’s always something good to find. No matter how hard things may seem, there’s always a bright side to be found. Maybe it won’t be as obvious as you would like, but if you look hard enough, you will find something positive that will make your life just a little bit better than it was before. 3.
2) You have been given the gift of life
We are all so blessed to have been given this opportunity to exist. Life is full of joy and adversity but it’s up to us what we choose to do with the gift we’ve been given. Here are five reasons why you should be grateful for your existence:
- Appreciate the people in your life that have loved you unconditionally,
- Find gratitude in the new things you learn on a daily basis, – Do something that brings you joy every day,
- Cherish your time with loved ones, no matter how long they’re here or how far away they may seem and finally
- Know that there will always be someone out there who has it harder than you
3) You have been given the opportunity to live your life to the fullest
The opportunity to live your life is a gift. There are many people who have experienced war, famine and disease, or had their lives cut short in other ways, who would be grateful just to experience being alive. And you have the chance to do so much more than that! Being grateful for your existence will lead you on a path of happiness and prosperity. Here are 5 reasons why:
1) Gratitude leads to contentment. 2) Gratitude leads to generosity. 3) Gratitude leads to appreciation. 4) Gratitude leads to humility. 5) Gratitude leads to happiness.
4) You are surrounded by people who care about you
You are not alone. There are people who care about you and want the best for you. In fact, there are even people in your own family who want the best for you. They may not be perfect, but they care about your happiness. Remember that you are loved and wanted by many people in this world. If you are having a hard time coping with a difficult experience, talk to someone close to you or seek professional help. It is worth it.
5) You are blessed with talents and abilities
You are blessed with talents and abilities. You may not know it, but you are. You can achieve anything that you set your mind to. There is no limit on what you can do and how far you can go in life. It all starts by being grateful for the gifts that have been given to you. Be thankful for your existence and everything will fall into place around you.